Android app which contain debaters and viewers

Hi vindhya.singh07,

Thanks for the reply. Regarding your question of customizing webinar. Firstly you cannot customize com.zipow.videobox.view.video.VideoView since it is not a public Zoom SDK class. And our customize UI feature currently does not support webinar features. What kind of features or requirements are you looking for in customizing webinar? Could you give us some drawings or illustrations?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Carson,

We implementing backend in php for consuming Webinar API, but it required oauth access token which can be generated from dashboard using client and client secret but we are not getting way to generate this access token from code. Please give some reference for generating access token from code, if it is in PHP then it would be better.

Hi vindhya.singh07,

Thanks for the reply. If you would like to make API call to Zoom API to get tokens like Zoom token and ZAK, you can refer to the instruction here:

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Thanks for your reply!!!

Also I need help, how to join a webinar as attendees not panelist, as I am getting api to add as a panelist but not as attendees.

Please give me a reference for this through API.

Thanks,
Vidnhya

Hi Vidnhya,

If you are using the token from the account that schedules the webinar, then it will be assigned as the panelist. If a user is not the host or has not been pre-assigned to be a panelist, then the user should join as an attendee. Please try to join the webinar directly without any token, and the user should be able to join an attendee.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I am getting your point, but how to join a webinar from API without using token as token is necessary for API.
Please suggest API for this use case for attendee.

Thanks!

Hi vindhya.singh07,

If you do not care about the user info, you can directly use the JoinMeeting method to join the webinar, our SDK will identify whether the meeting number belongs to a meeting or a webinar and present the corresponding UI. If the webinar requires registration, you can implement this callback for further actions:

void onJoinWebinarNeedUserNameAndEmail(InMeetingEventHandler inMeetingEventHandler);

If you do care about the user info, you can use the same interface that starts the meeting with ZAK, if our SDK identifies the tokens do not belong to the user who schedules the meeting, then the user will be joined as an attendee.

Hope this helps. Thanks!