Zoom webinar as iframe without registration and login and user should have no control i want to share just video and audio

I want to use webinar as streaming applications I have configure aws media but its giving latency of 4-12 seconds I want to use webinar as streaming platform with zero latency.

so I have used iframe like this

but it keep asking to login or register which I dont want plus I dont want any control to be givien to end user just show share simple video and audio without registraion and login is it possible if so then kindly guide me in detail waiting .........

Hey @khizar.zech,

How are you using the iFrame? Please share the code / meeting url.

For your use case where you only want users to see and hear, I would suggest utilizing Zoom Webinar Live Streaming, and embedding the live stream in your application.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

thanks, tommy
but as I mention in your live stream there is mention that it will have a delay of 20 seconds which I don’t want so, therefore, I need to use a webinar
(I dont want any controls to be given to user (plus no registration and no login) and I cant use your live stream since it has delay)
and here is the code

<!DocType html>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
    <title></title>
</head>
<body>
    <div class="iframe-container" style="overflow: hidden; padding-top: 56.25%; position: relative;">

<iframe sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin"
                allow="microphone; camera"
                style="border: 0; height: 100%; left: 0; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 100%;"
                src="https://zoom.us/wc/721443267/join?prefer=1&un=a2hpemFy"
                frameborder="0">
        </iframe>

</div>

</body>
</html>

Hey @khizar.zech,

Ah I see. Well by default for attendees in a webinar, they have very limited controls, which you can lock down further:

You can also use our Web SDK and customize the display settings of the controls.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for helping me out Tommy
1.I have setup the key and secrete and serve the sample app
2. Started webinar but i’m getting this error when trying to join webinar.

and can you specify how to hide controls and other settings

Hey @khizar.zech,

Can you check to see if there is additional error messaging in the browser console?

Also, please make sure you are using a JWT App key and secret.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy!
Yes it’s working as you mentioned in your message above that we can further lockdown user control
these are the following setting I have set up on the webinar

can you guide me which settings will lock down all of the end-user control, for now, I have come this far

the red circle control should be removed
plus on start, it asks for a phone call which also should be not shown

Hey @khizar.zech, nice work!

You can disable the hand raise feature here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205566129

To hide the leave meeting button, the only way to do so is through CSS or JavaScript.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy, thanks, man!
one more question let me ask it in a scenario!

Pro account can create a webinar [Let say ‘APPLE’ is pro account user]
which created a user [‘ORANGE’] from the pro account via API and given the role of admin
but User [‘ORANGE’] can not see any scheduled webinar and user [‘ORANGE’] also not able to start any webinar since there are not showing on his timeline

if I add user [‘ORANGE’] to License type account it gives me back a warning only one licensed user is allowed which is right since I’m paying for one license but the custom user like [‘ORANGE’] which have the role of admin should able to manage my webinar which he is not able to

kindly please guide me in depth how can I do that.

Hey @khizar.zech,

Other users cannot see other users Zoom info even if they are under the same Zoom account.

The way to view / write data on other Zoom users behalf would be through our API, using JWT Authentication, or OAuth.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

I want to set webinar checkbox value via api which I’m trying but its not giving me back not response nor results
can you guide me here !

Hi @khizar.zech

What is the status code that you get back? Usually for a successful 204, you don’t get a response back.

Thanks

hi @michael_p.zoom @tommy

do you guys know that this page is not working

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/userstatus

After creating a user I want that user to be a approvid user user without zoom email verification

Hey @khizar.zech,

Docs should be working again, apologies!

-Tommy

hi @tommy, @michael_p.zoom
on creation of new user I just simple want that user not to be in pending list
so how should I authorize that user without zoom email authorization

Hey @khizar.zech,

To create a user without email authorization, use the custCreate option.

However, due note that custCreate is a feature on the ISV plan.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy @michael_p.zoom
Hey guys kindly please replay ASAP
after join screen a zero appears on screen .
and same thing is also tested in zoom sdk sample
kindly please replay as soon as possible

A text appears in screen joining meeting and then goes black
and there is no error occurred regarding zoom sdk

Hey @khizar.zech,

Are you using the most recent version? 1.7.5

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web

Thanks,
Tommy

Sorry cound not have replied soon

Yes after upgrading it works
but after I updated my project angualr to angular 9 and integrated zoom in it it give me 14 errors every time I try couple of time in the console kindly do a test run on latest angular 9 version of your sdk