Android meeting sdk v5.4.3.603 download link

Zoom has announced to use minimum sdk version 5.4.3.603 in android apps. But its link is not there in maeketplace. Can u please share its download link

Hey @zoom25,

Thank you for using our Meeting SDK. With regards to this, I recommend you to download the latest version available in our marketplace since starting on Nov 5, 2022, the minimum version will be 5.9.0 instead.

However, if you urgently require v5.4.3.603 I can share it with you over your email.

Thank you.

Hi @boonjun.tan
thanks for the reply… right now we need v5.4.3.603 urgently… so please mail it.
we will upgrade to 5.9 or above meanwhile

Hey @zoom25,

Sure, can you kindly send over your email address to me here? I will remove your email from this thread after I receive it.

Thank you.

Hello @boonjun.tan

I would urgently need the version of the SDK v5.4.3.603 to carry out some tests with it because our app has stopped working for us.

We know that we will have to update to the latest version soon, but hopefully we can solve our problems with the latest version of the marketplace by then.

Thank you very much.

@drcastro,

I have just sent you the file through your email, do check it out there. I have also removed your email from the previous thread.

Do take note that starting on Nov 5, 2022, the minimum version will be 5.9.0 instead so I will recommend you to download the latest version available in our marketplace as soon as possible to avoid your application not being able to launch Zoom SDK related services.

Thank you.