Api for capturing speakers yellow borders

Description
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.

My name is Amir and I am working at the Open University of Israel.

As head of learning analytics at the Open University of Israel, we are looking to enhance our offerings to our faculty.

More specifically, we are interested in the following meta-data functions:

1. Per live session, the number of students who open their webcams and microphones in two forms.

a. Total number of participants with open webcams and/or microphones per session.

b. Open webcams and/or microphones on a timeline throughout a session (distribution over timeline).

1. Tracking the yellow square indicating speaker.

a. Number of times the yellow square moves per session.

b. Duration times on any one speaker (distribution and/or averages).

We believe that these functionalities can serve us in the assessment models of our courses, but also to contribute to research in our field, EFL. I know that many institutions in Israel would be interested in this functionality.

If you have any questions, we would be happy to present our needs and discuss viable options in a live ZOOM meeting.

Error?
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors

Hi @amirwi ,

Sorry this does not exist at this time and has been submitted as a feature request, but here’s one way a developer has tried to achieve a similar goal: How to hook 'camera on' event (or other ways to track camera-on time) - #5 by nickax

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.