API for multi-hosting

Hello, we are developing an online platform and want to embed Zoom in order to hold MOOC every weekday. The problem is we will have nearly 30 meetings and Zoom does not allow multi-hosting. Should we really have 30 employees with 30 computers or if multi-hosting can be done via API?

Lets say weve purchased 30 hosts. Is there API enables one staff member to create and start 30 meetings at the same time? In other words, an ‘admin’ manages all meetings and meetings run without hosts being there. I dont think we need 30 computers to do such a task but cant find any information related to it. Can anyone confirm that this is already possible or will be added in the future? Thank you.

I learned a lot of time how to make complex websites and web pages, and now I have come to make it easy, and I understand quite a lot in this area. When someone wants to publish their site, it is essential to find a suitable hosting service. I had cases when I had difficulties accessing the nets on my site, and I thought the problem was because of my site, but the truth is that I simply had to change my host to a higher quality one. For those interested, I went to https://www.28msec.com/ , and it seems that no problems arise.