API to invite zoom room to meeting

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I need to invite Zoom Room to my Zoom Meeting automatically when I click on start meeting button on my customized page.
The zoom room must be removed from the meeting after 1 minute.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @hassu123 ,

Hmm I need to look into further if this is possible, but in the interim here’s our Zoom Rooms API endpoints to play around with the configurations: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/zoom-rooms/zoom-rooms-api

Thank you,
Gianni

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

I look forward to hearing from you the possibilities of inviting zoom room to the meeting through an API command.

Thanks,
Hasan.

@hassu123,

We currently do not have an API to invite Zoom Room through the API command. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend submitting your use case as feedback here: Feedback - Zoom. To stay up to date, you can follow our release log here for updates.

Thank you for choosing Zoom,
Donte

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.