API Webinar: updated "start_time" via API is not updated in Reports

Description
I use API to create/update/delete Meeting and Webinars. Our client reported issue during editing Webinar data. Once date-time of webinar changed on reports(on zoom.us: Reports => Usage Reports => Webinar) still is visible old date and time.
This situation is only when we use API, when I change date-time via webpage all works fine - report contains valid data.
The created/updated Webinar works correctly, users can register on it(via API), join to it, all works fine. The issue is only with reports

Error
No error. API method returns response:
code’ => 204

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

Aythentication: JWT

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

1. I create a Webinar via API;
  2. I update the ‘start_time’ via API;
  3. In Reports => Usage Reports => Webinar section on zoom.us webpage I still can see “old” time and date for given Webinar(from step 1). The same old data are visible in downloaded CVG report

Any ideas where is a problem?

Best,
Łukasz

Hi @wa.lukasz.juchnik,

Are you checking the report in the UI immediately after making the update via API to the webinar? Do you see the new values updated after a little time passes, or never?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will!

Thanks for your response.

During my all tests I checked the UI Reports immediately after making the update via API. I’m going to make a new test on new created webinar and wait few hours - will see what happen. I will back to you after few hours.

Based on your question I predict that on UI Reports page You use some kind of caching, is that correct assumption? If so, can you tell me what is a frequency of cache refresh for UI Reports?

Best,
Łukasz.

Hi Will!

I have just found one example where data are different on UI Report and on Webinar page. The changes have been made 5 days ago.

Best,
Łukasz

Hi @wa.lukasz.juchnik,

Thanks for clarifying. Can you please submit a request at devsupport.zoom.us with these details, including the UUIDs in the API vs UI? This will help us to take a closer look.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom

Okay, I’ve just created a request at devsupport.zoom.us.

I’m waiting for feedback.

Best,
Łukasz.

Thanks @wa.lukasz.juchnik,

Someone will be in touch shortly.

Best,
Will