- Our application is a private B2B application with named users and a very involved onboarding process involving multiple entities.
- At the org level, our application allows the customer organization’s Zoom admin to connect their zoom account once for all zoom users in their organization.
- Users of our platform to not have the ability to self-enroll, and must have a company email account that aligns with the user under their corporate Zoom account.
Here is my question:
- We would need to provide Zoom and account to review that is already set up as a tenant on our platform, that has already been through the involved matching process.
- We need to make sure that the pre-created email address of the user on our platform aligns with an actual user in whatever Zoom or the marketplace approvers use to test
This feel like a catch-22, since we do not know who from Zoom will be doing the review. Is there any way that this process can be done collaboratively between our staff and the marketplace approvers? Every idea that we come up with breaks somewhere down the line, since we have very strict controls on everything.