App is crashing in Android 12 devices with zoom meeting SDK v5.9.1.3674 regarding MymeetingActivity

Hello,
I am facing an issue with android 12 with latest zoom meeting SDK( v5.9.1.3674) and my app is crashing when initializing SDK. and its give response below.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.zipow.videobox.share.ScreenShareServiceForSDK: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: package name.debug: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent.
Strongly consider using FLAG_IMMUTABLE, only use FLAG_MUTABLE if some functionality depends on the PendingIntent being mutable, e.g. if it needs to be used with inline replies or bubbles.

1 Like

I have this same issue, I first had crashes on Android 12 regarding BLUETOOTH_CONNECT and PHONE_STATE permissions. I fixed it with a workaround by handling the request for these permissions myself. But still, my app is crashing for the same reasons above. When are we getting an SDK with support for Android 12(API 31)?

And what can we do in the mean time for our clients?

You can find release dates here - Android 12 Meeting SDK Support - #16 by happy.bitclass

facing same issues, no updates from zoom. Someone pls help