App SDK Domain Validation Fails

Hi -

I have one remaining step in order to submit my application for SDK App approval - Domain Validation.

I enter my url, which is publicly available and does work from my browser. However, the Zoom ‘Verify’ button fails. I have seen many similar posts with the same issue. I saw one reply where Zoom submitted a TXT record to my domain to validate. That is an option here as two days ago Google’s OAuth Domain validation used the same technique to validate my domain.

I would love a prompt and effective set of help here as we are looking forward to verifying our application and getting it approved. My domain validation url is: https://app.sellect.ai/zoomverify/verifyzoom.html

I look forward to getting past this hurdle.

Thank You!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

I was able to get the application verified. I was submitting the full path and not just the domain. This is resolved.

Thank you.

1 Like