Today suddenly the Apps tab stopped working (within meeting or outside). It shows the following error:
We tried the following with no luck:
- We thought its our app, so we uninstalled it but even market place app like timer does not show up
- we upgraded Zoom client on Mac to 5.11.11. Still same
- uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. Still same
- different user (who has apps working on separate windows) on same client. Still same.
- Went to account through the browser and can see the apps. Add/remove there, success on settings page. On client still same issue
PS: User is in India, and had everything working till yesterday
Right around the time the error -
Oops, we hit an unexpected error. Please contact the app developer for support.
comes up on Zoom, the following log message appears in Mac’s console:
Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.Networking: 113: Could not find specified service
We have tried different Mac user login accounts, different Zoom user login accounts, but still the same error. Though the same Zoom account works just fine when logged in from a Windows laptop.
My system details:
macOS High Sierra
MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
I tried it on another system with macOS High Sierra and Zoom app wasn’t working there either. So it seems like some recent Zoom update has caused this compatibility issue with High Sierra.