Attendees are receiving timeout error when joining breakout room from Zoom web SDK

Description
Attendees are receiving timeout error when joining the breakout room from Zoom web SDK. I have sent Zoom meeting details in this email developersupport@zoom.us so you can check what went wrong in that specific meeting. The ticket id is #12693581. Please note that this issue is not replicated with a few attendees but something went wrong in one of the Zoom meetings so it will be good if you can check in detail what exactly went wrong in the Zoom meeting which I have shared via email.

Browser Console Error
Sorry, I do not have an exact error message but it was a timeout error.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
v1.8.6

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create breakout room in Zoom meeting with participants more than 400, Attendees will see a Popup to join the breakout room
  2. Click on the join button which shows the loading screen and then redirects the user to configured leave url.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Chrome
1 Like

Hey @acceluser8866,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I picked up your ticket and responded to you there.

To keep the solution public, you’ll want to test with a more recent version of the Web SDK. 1.9.0 or greater.

Thanks,
Max