Audio is Not Audible While Screen Sharing In Zoom Video SDK Android

Description
When I am sharing my screen and play any video or youtube video. Other participants can’t listen video audio. So what should I do for that so other participants can listen my audio(device audio) ?

Android Video SDK version?
Zoom-Video-SDK-Android-1.6.2

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: Samsung galaxy A13 (Android 12)
  • Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Android 11)

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum – I am happy to help! Before starting, I want to make sure I have a clear understanding of your issue. Is it accurate to say that when sharing your screen and playing a video or YouTube video, the audio is not audible to other participants? If so, could you please share with us how you are currently handling this functionality in your application? Providing an example code snippet would give us a better understanding of what you are aiming to achieve, and we would be able to provide more specific and tailored guidance or alternative options.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes. Issue is what you exactly mention.
I am using my own custom UI for Video Call functionality.
I want to implement the functionality of “Share Audio” button as shown in the image url.

(https://www.online-tech-tips.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/zoom-share-audio-android.png)

Code that I am using is →

protected void onStartShareScreen(Intent data) {
        if (null == shareToolbar) {
            shareToolbar = new ShareToolbar(this, this);
        }
        Intent intent = new Intent(this, NotificationService.class);
        ZoomVideoSDKShareHelper shareHelper = ZoomVideoSDK.getInstance().getShareHelper();
        if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= Build.VERSION_CODES.O) {
            boolean hasForegroundNotification = NotificationMgr.hasNotification(getApplicationContext(), NotificationMgr.PT_NOTICICATION_ID);
            if (!hasForegroundNotification) {
                startForegroundService(intent);
            }
        }
        int ret = shareHelper.startShareScreen(data);
        if (ret == ZoomVideoSDKErrors.Errors_Success) {
            shareToolbar.showToolbar();
            showDesktop();
        }
}

Hello @donte.zoom ,
Have you checked the above code? Any luck?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.