Audio Video Post-Production / App or Utility or Add-On OS X for changing different audio video preferences with one click

Hi!

Does something like this already exist?

I use Zoom to communicate with video post-production clients to go over works in progress.

I switch between the audio/video output of my Mac editing program (to discuss the film while watching it) and a webcam to talk face-to-face.

This involves changing the video/audio settings every time I switch between screening the film and talking face-to-face with a webcam.

Every time I switch between the two I need to change a number of audio and video preferences in Zoom’s Preferences pane.

Not just the video and audio source, but a bunch of the more “obscure” preferences.

This involves not just the video source, but the audio source, audio music-optimized vs voice-chat optimized, auto-audio-level on or off, audio-output destination, etc.

I have tried using a macro-program (Keyboard Maestro), but that is pretty finicky and only works sporadically, plus any GUI change Zoom makes to new version-releases renders those macros useless.

Is there any add-on out there that would let us hit one button and change the entire set of Zoom audio/video preferences with one click?

Again we are using Zoom on Macs running OS X.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.