Authenticated user has not permitted access to the targeted resource for just one user

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

Meeting SDK Web 2.15.2

Description
Using OAuth.
For one user on the account making a call to /users/someuser%40somesite.com does not work. For all other users they seem to be able to access their own endpoint directly. For this specific user I have to call /users/me and this does work.

Error?
{"code":403,"message":"Authenticated user has not permitted access to the targeted resource."}

Troubleshooting Routes
We’re able to get the necessary data via /users/me but we’re wondering what would cause/prevent just one user from being able to access their data via /users/email@somesite.com

How To Reproduce
Unsure

@sales1 ,

If you are using OAuth (user level), the API + variable to use it “me”, as the access token’s scope of the access is limited to only the specific user (hence user level)

If you are using OAuth (account level), the API to call will support specific (email address / user ID), as the access token’s scope is for all users in the account (account level).

@chunsiong.zoom It is User Level OAuth, but the issue is only one user is not able to access their own data via the email endpoint but they can access the same data for themselves via the me endpoint. All other users can access their own email endpoint and the me endpoint. This doesn’t seem to make sense.

@sales1 do you happen to have the email address for the API call with issue?

@chunsiong.zoom I do. If you want to send me a PM I can share it with you.