Automatically register attendees with a url link you can use in emails

I’m looking for the right syntax to send an invitation email directly from our CRM system to our customers. In the URL, tokens are stored to make the link dynamic and populated the CRM customer details in the URL See printscreen attached. Once the customer clicks on the link, he will be directed to the registration page and see that some of the fields pre filled e,g crm id, first name last name and email address.

Hey @jasper.van_leeuwen,

Can you clarify what you are trying to do? I don’t understand.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

The email that is send from our CRM system, the registration page url with the customers details to whom the email is send can be stored in the email. When the customer wants to register and clicks on the link, some of the registration page fields are already filled. I have created and example (see below) but the syntax is not correct.

Hey @jasper.van_leeuwen,

Thanks for clarifying, for additional help on webinar registration, please reach out to support.zoom.us. They will be able to better assist since this forum is for the Zoom App Marketplace.

-Tommy

Hey @jasper.van_leeuwen,

You can also use the Create Registrants API to either automate this process or create a custom flow for your registrants.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
Apologies for the late response.

The objective is to built some flexibility in the process so that different channels \ platforms can be used without building new integrations and secondly to collect data sets in the same data format.

If the solution is not on the shelf, I will appreciate if you can discuss this request with the product development team.

Thanks,

Jasper

Hey @jasper.van_leeuwen,

Apart from the Create Registrant API, there is no way to customize this flow.

You can reach out to your CSM or support.zoom.us to request the product feature you are looking for. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.