"Bad Request" when trying to create an OAuth App

Hi,
I’m trying to create an OAuth App via the Marketplace over at App Marketplace, but unfortunately it always fails with a 400 error. I’ve checked the network tab on Chrome’s DevTools and unfortunately there aren’t any extra details:

{
“code”: 400,
“status”: 400,
“error”: “Bad Request”,
“message”: “Bad Request”,
“timestamp”: 1696381097992
}

Hi @rjgtav
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our Developer Community, I am happy to help here!
Here is a link to our Docs on how to create an Oauth app:

Hi,
I’ll say it again. I went to create a new OAuth app via the Marketplace over at App Marketplace, pressed the ‘Create’ button in the OAuth section, filled the App Name, selected ‘User-managed app’ and disabled publishing the app on the Marketplace. When pressing the final create button, I’ve gotten a 400 Bad Request error. Checking the DevTools’ Network tab shows the error I mentioned on the post above.

Hi @rjgtav
Please make sure you have the proper developer privileges

In the meantime I will send you a private message to ask for more details about your issue
Cheers
Elisa

To update this thread, the error was found on the name of the application. It looks like the name of the app can not have special characters like é, or è, or ö, etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.