Basic account type Rate limit

Description
Here (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/rate-limits) is an explanation about Rate Limits only for Pro and higher account types. Though I’m eager to know what Rate Limits are for Basic account type?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth app type

Which Endpoint/s?
Get/Create Zoom meeting

Hey @mkovalchuk

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Unfortunately provided links didn’t help me to get an answer into my question :neutral_face:

Hi @mkovalchuk,

Great question. As it turns out, you can only use a limited number of API calls for testing purposes on a Basic plan, but for true API access, a Pro+ plan will be required.

Each endpoint page lists what plan is required to use the endpoint. For example, you’ll notice on some endpoint pages, it will list prerequisites that state which kind of plan may be required to utilize it:
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 4.29.35 PM

Hope this helps!
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.