Batch Update of Phone Locations Produces Unexpected Error

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
phone locations

Description
I am attempting to send a batch update to the phone locations API. I am sending the following json data to https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/batch_locations via postman:

{
"locations":[
   {"parent_identifier":"","identifier":"abc","display_name":"hello","company_address":{"country":"United States","address_line1":"701 Moore Ave","address_line2":"","city":"Lewisburg","state_code":"PA","zip":"17837"},"minimum_match_criteria":false,"public_ip":"104.82.0.0/16","private_ip":"170.29.0.0/16","network_switches":[{"mac_address":"00:a2:89:28:56:87","port":"11","port_prefix":null,"port_range_from":null,"port_range_to":null},{"mac_address":"b0:90:7e:47:1c:14","port":"77","port_prefix":null,"port_range_from":null,"port_range_to":null}]},
    {"parent_identifier":"","identifier":"qrs","display_name":"world bldg","company_address":{"country":"United States","address_line1":"605 Walker Street","address_line2":"","city":"Lewisburg","state_code":"PA","zip":"17837"},"minimum_match_criteria":false,"public_ip":"111.82.0.0/16","private_ip":"111.29.0.0/16","network_switches":[{"mac_address":"00:a2:89:28:56:75","port":"22"}]},
    {"parent_identifier":"","identifier":"ttt","display_name":"swartz hall","company_address":{"country":"United States","address_line1":"616 Coleman Hall Drive","address_line2":"","city":"Lewisburg","state_code":"PA","zip":"17837"},"minimum_match_criteria":false,"public_ip":"199.82.0.0/16","private_ip":"10.29.0.0/16","network_switches":[{"mac_address":"00:a2:89:28:56:75","port":"22"}]}],
"site_id":"mysite_id"
}

Error?
When I submit the update request I get two errors. The first error is expected, the MAC address is not unique. The second error is not expected, why is the network switch conflicting with itself? Also, If I check the results, the first location (hello) was not added even though it was a valid location.

{
    "code": 300,
    "message": "Validation Failed.",
    "errors": [
        {
            "index": 0,
            "message": "This port overlaps with a port in swartz hall of Main Site.",
            "field_name": "network_switches"
        },
        {
            "index": 1,
            "message": "This port overlaps with a port in world bldg of Main Site.",
            "field_name": "network_switches"
        }
    ]
}