Create Zoom Phone Site - [Error] This address could not be validated / geocoded

Description
Trying to create a new phone site but always getting an error “This address could not be validated / geocoded” even if I use the same address for an existing Zoom Phone site. Anything that I miss? :joy:

Error
{
“code”: 400,
“message”: “This address could not be validated / geocoded”
}
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/phone-site/createphonesite

2. Move down to Send a Test Request and supply access token

3. Add body:
    {
    “name”: “Test-New Site”,
    “auto_receptionist_name”: “Test-New AR”,
    “default_emergency_address”: {
    “country”: “US”,
    “address_line1”: “1400 CONCOURSE DR”,
    “city”: “BELMONT”,
    “zip”: “94002”,
    “state_code”: “CA”
    }
    }

4. Hit Send

5. Body result
    {
    “code”: 400,
    “message”: “This address could not be validated / geocoded”
    }

Hey @psozoomphmla01,

Thanks for reaching out about this—strange. Do you have an example of the valid address as a phone site in the UI that you can share? Have you confirmed this address using any other tools such as Google geocoding, etc.? Let me know, thanks!

Best,
Will

Hey @will.zoom,

Thanks for checking on this. Here is it in my UI shows that the address is in use and yes I have checked this too on Google.

Hey @psozoomphmla01,

Thank you for providing additional information. When I compare what is in the UI to what you send for the request, I’m seeing that the UI has “400 CONCOURSE DR” whereas the request has “1400 CONCOURSE DR”. In this case, it seems like “400” is the correct address. Are you able to confirm that and test if changing the request to use “400” instead of “1400” resolves your issues?

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM,

That works! Thanks much.

Best

2 Likes

Hey @psozoomphmla01,

I’m glad to hear that resolved your issue! If you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.