Because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'self'"

I am getting errors

because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “frame-ancestors ‘self’”.

I am trying to use zoom using iframe code as below

<iframe sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin" allow="microphone; camera" style="border: 0; height: 90%; left: 0; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 75%;" src="https://zoom.us/wc/join/{meeting_id}" frameborder="0" ></iframe>

Hi @testingforsahil,

What are you trying to iFrame? A Zoom Meeting URL or something else?

I should note that we don’t support iFraming Meeting URLs, our Web Client or similar. The supported way to embed the Zoom experience on your site would be to leverage our Web SDK: #web-client-sdk

Thanks,
Will

HI @will.zoom
thanks for your response. I want to embed zoom inside the browser, whenever the user clicked on the zoom link or join link it should not open the zoom desktop app or new tab rather it should open in the same tab and continue with video call
I got the reference from the below link

in that @michael_p.zoom guide, how to use it

as per your answer if the zoom doesn’t support the iframe then will you please suggest some workaround how can we achieve that? will you please suggest?

Hi @testingforsahil,

You will need to implement our Web SDK for this use case. Please feel free to post in #web-client-sdk and check out our Getting Started post here:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.