Big Sur and XCode 11

Description
Any Update on MacOS Support for Big Sur and XCode 11.

Which version?
Mac OS SDK 5.0

With apple releasing Big Sur and shifting their computers to Apple Silicon from Intel CPUS I’m curious when support for XCode 11 will be available. Xcode 10 is not compatible with Big Sur.

Hi @JohnClassEDU,

Thanks for the post. Let me circle back to the engineering team on this and get back to you.

Thanks!

Hi @JohnClassEDU,

Thanks for the post. Currently the timeline for Big Sur and Xcode 11 support is not available, I will keep you posted if I have any updates.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom ,
Are there any updates regarding Xcode 11 and/or Big Sur support in MacOS SDK? Do you have any updates regarding the timeline of the implementation?

Hi @s.nikitin, thanks for using our SDK.

The macOS client recently added proper support for this, so the SDK should not be too far behind. We are currently working on stabilizing the SDK version with Xcode 12 support added, so it is difficult to give an exact timeline until we are finished.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
Thank you for the reply. Hope that the Xcode 12 compatible SDK release will be available soon.

Hi @s.nikitin,

I certainly hope that we are able to release this in the not too distant future as well! Once it is available, it will be mentioned in our release notes, so be sure to keep an eye out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!