Billing Master API - Plans and Addons

I’m encountering issues with certain Billing Master API endpoints and could use some guidance. Specifically, I’m having trouble with the following endpoints:

1. Get plan usage: GET v2/accounts/{accountId}/plans/usage
  2. Subscribe account to an additional plan: POST /v2/accounts/{accountId}/plans/addons
  3. Update an account’s additional plan: PUT /v2/accounts/{accountId}/plans/addons

For the “Get plan usage” endpoint, I’ve successfully used “me” in place of {accountId}, which works as expected. However, substituting my actual account ID always returns with a 404 not found exception. Nonetheless, this isn’t a critical issue as using “me” suffices for this endpoint.

However, I’m encountering persistent 404 exceptions when attempting to use the next two endpoints, regardless of whether I use “me” or my actual account ID.

When using the problematic endpoints, I provide the following body:
{“type”:“roomconnector_monthly”,“hosts”:2}

It’s worth noting that the account ID I’m using is the same one employed during authentication to acquire the bearer auth token via:
https://zoom.us/oauth/token?grant_type=account_credentials&account_id={accountId}

Also, my Server-To-Server OAuth credentials have the required scopes attached for the endpoints: “billing:master” and “account:master”

It’s worth noting that I’m already subscribed to 1 “Conference Room Connector” plan.

Any assistance in resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!