I found that when connected to Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones via bluetooth, making use of the custom UI, all phone sound is muted. So any music apps playing pause, and the meeting audio cannot be heard either. Upon setting audio output to the main speaker, music and meeting audio works as expected. Has anyone else experienced similar, and does a solution exist?
Which Mobile Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Connect phone to Bose QQ 35 headphones
- Open a music app, for example Spotify and play music
- Open app implementing custom meeting UI
- Join a meeting in the app
- Spotify has now stopped playing music, no meeting audio can be heard
- Resume Spotify music
- Audio still cannot be heard
- Leave zoom meeting
- Music audio resumes
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
Reproduced on both of these devices:
- Device: One Plus 3T, Android 8.0
- Device: Google Pixel 5, Android 12.0