Breakout rooms API

+1 for an API to create Breakout Rooms on the fly + invite people in.

2 Likes

+1 for an API to create Breakout Rooms on the fly

1 Like

+1000 for the Breakout Rooms API.

1 Like

+1 as well. We would love to host round-robin 1:1 networking events.

+1

@tommy is there still no timeline for this? Are there any similar features that can be used to automate breakout rooms?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there!

Are you guys currently planning to add more in-meeting functionality for apps from the Zoom Marketplace? Aka is there a chance of this becoming a priority within your team?

Is there any roadmap related to in-meeting capabilities or a person responsible to talk to?

Best
C

+1 on prioritizing the Breakout Room API. This is critical

1 Like

+9999 for breakout-rooms API!
After getting so much requests, and expressions of needs for this from ZOOM practitioners,
Can we kindly get at least a timeline for this feature?
Thanks!

Our team would connect Zoom to our facilitation tool after this feature is available, thanks!

2 Likes

+9999 ! for me too most important

2 Likes

+10000 for breakout room API. This feature request is really critical for the people who are developing LMS solutions.

3 Likes

Well, after reaching 110 requests, and no empathy or a response from Zoho Team 

I start to get some ZOOMBIE feelings :wink:

1 Like

The problem is that this topic has been “mark as solved” so I figure it must be ignored by the PMs when reviewing it.

@tommy could you unmark it please? It’s definitely done solved!

Thank you very much :pray:

2 Likes

+1 for an API to create Breakout Rooms on the fly.

1 Like

Looks like ‘Breakout Rooms’ WebSDK feature moved to Released status 2 days ago

Breakout Rooms on Zoom Developer Roadmap | Trello

Will there be an equivalent REST API update coming soon also? (Please say yes, please say yes!)

2 Likes

It seems like this “support” is just a JS function to read the Breakout Rooms already created :frowning_face:

1 Like

This feature would help out my team’s use case tremendously. We break into breakout rooms three different times during our meeting. Each room’s participants are determined by their name. For example all people with “Spanish” in their name are matched with people whos name contains “English”.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to request an update for this feature for us to build a queuing system to assign user to a Break Out room via Zoom’s API.

Our use case is that we have users coming into a Zoom meeting room seeking support and dependent on the availability of agent and expertise areas we would need Zoom to have the ability to create and direct user to the Breakout room so that the user can meeting with agent within a breakout room to resolve the issue.

6 Likes

+1 for Breakout Rooms API

+1 for Breakout Rooms API.

We need to count how many people are in each room and chat the room counts in the main room so people decide which breakout room to enter based on how crowded it is.

2 Likes

+1 for Breakout Rooms API