Breakout rooms API

+1 for an API to create Breakout Rooms on the fly + invite people in.

1 Like

+1 for an API to create Breakout Rooms on the fly

+1000 for the Breakout Rooms API.

1 Like

+1 as well. We would love to host round-robin 1:1 networking events.

+1

@tommy is there still no timeline for this? Are there any similar features that can be used to automate breakout rooms?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there!

Are you guys currently planning to add more in-meeting functionality for apps from the Zoom Marketplace? Aka is there a chance of this becoming a priority within your team?

Is there any roadmap related to in-meeting capabilities or a person responsible to talk to?

Best
C

1 Like

+1 on prioritizing the Breakout Room API. This is critical…

1 Like

+9999 for breakout-rooms API!
After getting so much requests, and expressions of needs for this from ZOOM practitioners,
Can we kindly get at least a timeline for this feature?
Thanks!

Our team would connect Zoom to our facilitation tool after this feature is available, thanks!

1 Like

+9999 ! for me too most important

2 Likes

+10000 for breakout room API. This feature request is really critical for the people who are developing LMS solutions.

2 Likes

Well, after reaching 110 requests, and no empathy or a response from Zoho Team …
I start to get some ZOOMBIE feelings :wink:

The problem is that this topic has been “mark as solved” so I figure it must be ignored by the PMs when reviewing it.

@tommy could you unmark it please? It’s definitely done solved!

Thank you very much :pray:

1 Like

+1 for an API to create Breakout Rooms on the fly.

Looks like ‘Breakout Rooms’ WebSDK feature moved to Released status 2 days ago…

Breakout Rooms on Zoom Developer Roadmap | Trello

Will there be an equivalent REST API update coming soon also? (Please say yes, please say yes!)

It seems like this “support” is just a JS function to read the Breakout Rooms already created :frowning_face: