Bubble with Zoom integration {"reason":"Invalid client_id or client_secret","error":"invalid_client"}

I’m trying to connect Bubble with Zoom and I got this error message {“reason”:“Invalid client_id or client_secret”,“error”:“invalid_client”} when I try to get an authentication token.

For some reason, this forum is not allowing me to embed a picture showing how I set the call. So I will write it.

Header
Content_Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Authorization: Basic X1E1VXRTelpRQ…Maw==

Parameters
code: faus…TSTg
grant_type: authorization_code
redirect_uri: Bubble Application

Hi @douglas.epr
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!

Unfortunately, we are not the developer for Bubble and I can not find it published in the Zoom Marketplace. Please reach out directly to the Bubble development team and they will be able to assist you on this matter.
Cheers,
Elisa

@douglas.epr wondering if you have solved the issue. I am having the same error when I try to get access token. I can’t find any online help for this.

Hi @edwinting
Have you been able to reach out to the Bubble’s development team?

Hi @elisa.zoom , looks like a call to ZOOM API issue, hence, hoping to see if there are relevant solutions in the Zoom forum.

I understand @edwinting
However, reaching out to the Bubble team will help us determine what the error could be. and since we did not develop the app, I am not familiar with their integration.
If you have a link to their Docs maybe I can take a look and see if I can spot the issue