Bug with PreMeetingService.ListAllMeeting() API call

Description
I tried using the PreMeetingService.ListAllMeeting() api call to obtain the list of all the meetings that the logged-in user currently has. However, the callback only lists the meeting-ids of the meetings that the logged-in user has created, but does not list the meeting-ids that the user is invited to.

This happens even after I explicitly authorize my zoom-account to edit and access my google-calendar. However, the zoom-app that I have installed locally lists both the meetings that I created as well as the meeting I’m invited to.

Which version?
Using the latest zoom-sdk version from github: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Initialize the zoomSDKInstance
  2. Log-in to zoomSDK:
  3. call the API to list all meetings: ZoomSDK.getInstance().getPreMeetingService.ListMeeting()
  4. In the PreMeetingService.Listener callback: the meeting Ids listed are only the meeting ids that the logged-in user created. It does not include the meeting-ids that the user has been invited to.

However, if I log-into a zoom-app I am able to view the meetings that I am invited to along with the meetings that I created.

Is the API supposed to work this way? Or is this a bug?
Any pointers would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Murali,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and thank you very much for bringing this up. We have identified the issue you have mentioned and we will investigate this issue. I will get back to you with more information.

Thanks!

Hi murali,

Thanks for the post again. I have double checked with the engineer regarding this issue. Yes, we will only show the meetings that are created by Zoom. The Zoom Client has all events since it asked for your permission to access you Google calendar, but it does not grant the permission to our SDK to access your Google calendar as well. If you would like to access the meetings in your Google calendar, you may use the Google Calendar API:https://developers.google.com/calendar/

Thanks!

Thank you Carson for the update.