Calendar entry URL structure/scheme of Webinar

Hi Guys,

I would like to understand the URL structure for calendar entries of webinars. We have three types of calendar entries:

A) Add to calendar
zoom.us/webinar/$unknown_id/ics?user_id=$user_id

B) Add to Google Calendar
zoom.us/webinar/$unknown_id/calendar/google/add?user_id=$user_id

C) Add to Yahoo calendar
zoom.us/webinar/$unknown_id/ics?user_id=$user_id

I know that I can get the $user_id from the webinar, unfortunately I don’t know where $unknown_id comes from. But I would need them to create a custom email invitation.

Background
I connect Hubspot and Zoom. After a user has registered, the information are sent to Zoom and Hubspot. Unfortunately only receives the individual participant link for the webinar. General i would like to send the individual registration email via Hubspot with the calendar entries and participant link. So I would have to understand the structure or know which way I can go to get the automatically generated calendar entries.

Thanks a lot!

Hey @unique_user,

I believe the unknown_id is the webinar Id? Where are you seeing the documentation for this?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy ,

I don´t find any documentation for it… i just check out the invitation email. I think my unknown_id is not the webinar id, that would be great - but its look like this: tJApduGhrT8tGtNuJXOPQykXYCmA9N-UrQz9 or tJArf-qvqj0jH9fqNd__IRBOe5a_gdIFWs8W :thinking: very cryptic.

Thanks

Hey @unique_user,

Gotcha, that ics link is generated by us and not currently opened up to the developer community so I do not have any docs to share.

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy,

So bad… it would be wonderful to get the Link via API. Because i would like to Work with just one instance for sending and track e-mails.

Thanks

Hey @unique_user,

Thanks for your feedback. Please add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.