Call control from third party apps

We currently use the Zoom phone API https://api.zoom.us/v2. We had a 3rd party develop an application to run server to server to allow us to make a dial from our CRM system to the Zoom Desktop Client. The program is working for most existing users, but we seem to be having an issue when we get new users. They follow the process to set up their zoom phone dial functionality, however the very last step before they can make their first dial is missing. They are supposed to get a popup window to allow access to this 3rd party app, however it’s not popping up for any new users we add to Zoom. The popup is for us to “Allow insert app name to manage call control action on your behalf.”

We have done clean uninstalls and re-installs from the zoom website and the result did not change.

How can I get the Zoom desktop client to accept this app without the popup window?

ResponseBody={“code”:105,“message”:“Authenticated user has not permitted access to the targeted resource.”}}

Hi @Tonya
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, and welcome to our community!
I am happy to help here!
Sorry for the late reply, but I am curious to know if you were able to fix this or do you still need help?

Hi @elisa.zoom,
We do still need assistance.

Thank you,
Tonya

Hi @Tonya
Is the app that the new users are trying to authorize, is published in the Marketplace? or is it a private app?
Also what kind of app are you working with? Is this a Server to Server Oauth app or your Oauth app?

Hi @elisa.zoom
This is a private app that is server to server.

The authentication part seems to be working fine as I can see the users in the app on the portal. It’s when they attempt to allow Zoom access to the 3rd party call controls (on the zoom desktop client) that is the issue for new users.

I can give you more information if there is a way to take this into a private message.

Hi @Tonya
Thank you for your quick response.
I will send you a private message so you can share more information with me about this issue.
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom,

I’m not sure if you sent a private message or not, but I have not received one.

Hey @Tonya

I just sent you a new one

Hello,

We are experiencing this same issue. We have one group of users who accepted permissions for third party apps, and they are working fine, and a smaller group that did not accept, and we get this error message:

{“code”:105,“message”:“Authenticated user has not permitted access to the targeted resource.”}

How do we reset the user so that they can answer the permissions question again? Or is there a way to set it via the Zoom Admin screen?

Thanks,
George