Allow Call Control From Third Party App - Reset

We currently use the Zoom phone API https://api.zoom.us/v2 . We had a 3rd party develop an application to run server to server to allow us to make a dial from our CRM system to the Zoom Desktop Client. The program is working for most existing users, but we seem to be having an issue when we get new users. They follow the process to set up their zoom phone dial functionality, however the very last step before they can make their first dial is missing. They are supposed to get a popup window to allow access to this 3rd party app, however it’s not popping up for any new users we add to Zoom. The popup is for us to “Allow insert app name to manage call control action on your behalf.”

We have done clean uninstalls and re-installs from the zoom website and the result did not change.

How can I get the Zoom desktop client to accept this app without the popup window? Or can I reset the app to query everyone again?

ResponseBody={“code”:105,“message”:“Authenticated user has not permitted access to the targeted resource.”}}

Hi @gschally
Thanks for reaching out to us!
I am happy to help here!
Could you please share more details about your application? Is it a private app or is it published in the Zoom Marketplace? what app type is it?

Hello, thank you for your response!

This is an OAUTH app that is not intended to be published.

Thanks @gschally
could you specify if it is a user level oauth app or is this an admin level?

It is a user managed OAUTH app.

Thanks for the details @george

I will send you a private message to follow up