Call Queue Call Distribution Sequence

Hello,

Is there a way to specify the call Call Queue Call Distribution Sequence via API? I am not seeing anything in the API documentation that I could use to set it.

Thanks!

Hey @travisp,

Thanks for joining our developer community!

Just to make sure we’re on the same page, are you referring to a specific setting/sequence that you’re seeing in the UI? If it’s possible to share a screenshot of this setting, I’m happy to confirm for you.

In the meantime, you can find our Call Queue endpoints here:

Thanks, and let me know,
Will

Thank you for getting back to me. I hadn’t realized someone replied and just checked back.

Attached is the screenshot within the Call Queue setting I would like to modify; It’s specifically the “Specify Sequence” when the call distribution is set to sequential.

Hey @travisp,

Thanks for clarifying—at the moment, we don’t have an update to manage this setting, though this is a great suggestion and I can certainly appreciate the use case.

Having said that, it is on our roadmap to expand the functionality of these endpoints—stay tuned for updates here:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.