Set Call Queue Managers via API

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

PUT /phone/call_queues/{callQueueId}/manager

Description

• There exist an API “PUT /phone/call_queues/{callQueueId}/manager” which exactly did what I need, but this API is deprachted for a while.*

Error?
The big question is, how i can setup a manager for a call queue now and what is the replacement procedure for this API. Unfortunately I can not find any replacment procedures or setups for this API.

How To Reproduce
Of course I tried to trigger this old API and it is really not working.

Hi @dennis.raulien ,

Yes it’s been deprecated and there are no plans as of now to reinstate this or have an alternative method. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi @gianni.zoom thanks for the reply.
Do you think that your team can reactivate this API until you embedded this into the user / role permissions and rights? I don´t see any reason why this was depracted, but not replaced by something else.

And one more thing comes into my mind. I don´t want to open a separate thread for it. It is about the User templates. When a User / Phone User was created with a template it is not possible to check which template was used for this User via API.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.