Callee events for missed and rejected calls

Hi,

I am wondering if the following events are also available in Android and iOS SDKs:

• Callee ringing
  • Callee answered
  • Callee missed
  • Callee rejected

Thank you.

Hey @rmadani,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you referring to Zoom Room device calls?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi,

I am using Mobile SDK version 5.4.3.603. I am starting a meeting using MeetingService startMeetingWithParams method and a user is joining the call using MeetingService joinMeetingWithParams method. If the user doesn’t join the call, I need to detect whether the user rejected to call or didn’t pick up at all. I know the above events are available as web hooks, but can’t see any reference to them in Client SQK documentation.

Hi Michael,

Any updates on this?

I posted the following response to your question:

I am using Mobile SDK version 5.4.3.603. I am starting a meeting using MeetingService startMeetingWithParams method and a user is joining the call using MeetingService joinMeetingWithParams method. If the user doesn’t join the call, I need to detect whether the user rejected to call or didn’t pick up at all. I know the above events are available as web hooks, but can’t see any reference to them in Client SQK documentation.

Reza Madani

MCITP(BI, DBD), MCTS(WPF), MCTS(TFS)

HarborObjects

p.949.752.1080 x101

f.949.756.8954

Hey @rmadani,

By “calls” you are referring to meeting events correct? If so, yes this is supported by the SDK. The MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate on iOS has callbacks for listening to meeting join events (like disconnections, errors, refusals by hosts, etc).

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.