Can I add Zoom Login from my website? I am using Wix.com

Hi there!

I am a computer engineer but have never coded after school, that was 18 years ago. 

I have a website that I am creating through wix dot com, as some of you may know, Wix offers you templates to create the website. 

I would like to have in my website a link for my students to enter my meetings from my website.

Can it be done?

Thanks

Hi Javier,

You can provide the same link created when you schedule a meeting, the join URL. Is this what you’re after?

Not really, i do not schedule my meetings, most of them are instant meetings, and I was looking for a way so that my students entered my meeting if they neeeded to, since some students are just one day stand, they don’t need or want to download the . zoom app in their apss, but just want to jump in  to the meeting, as fast as they can, so i was thinking to show a text box for their names and a button to log in.

Is that possible?

Thanks for your insight

There is not a way to join a meeting via the web (there is a screen share, however participants still would need to call in via phone https://github.com/zoom/sample-app-web)

The best experience is through the client app (either desktop or mobile). The best solution for you is to setup a PMI and provide that to the students, as it doesn’t change, and when your meeting is running they will enter that way.

Thank you so much for the info, it will save me tons of time, so that I dont keep investigating.  Appreciate it

Javier

Hey @johnising,

I see that you’ve created a separate forum post for this question so I’ll follow-up there.

Thanks,
Max

I am working on an e-commerce project on wordpress aesthetry for aesthetic outfits. I have the emails of my clients and want to add those clients on my zoom clients list. Is there a way?

Hey @skyrocket111 ,

Please contact support.zoom.us for this matter.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, Is it possible to integrate Zoom meetings on my Website?
My website is made on wordpress dot com
I also want to generate a link through my website for meetings with my clients.

Hey @floatingkayakss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Yes, absolutely! If you wanted to create meetings with a form on your website, you can use the join_url returned Create a Meeting API.

If you have any questions, please create a new post in the #api-and-webhooks category and I’ll assist you from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

Sure thing… Thanks a lot for responding. I’ll contact you while integrating asap !!

I’m glad to hear that was helpful!

Happy coding!

Max

Hi, Is it possible to integrate Zoom API on my Website?
My website is made on wordpress.com
I have a tracking website related to different couriers around the globe.

Hey @demijmorgan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please see the following post and let me know if it helps. If not, please post a new topic with your questions.

Thanks,
Max