Open zoom meeting without zoom application

Is there anyway, in just one call, to create a meeting as a host, start it and invite other persons to my meeting without use of the zoom client application?

1. userX:click a button a meeting is created and started
  2. userX invite some one else userY to the call
  3. userY accept and join the call

Thank you

Hey @sana86,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you want someone to join your meeting without installing the Zoom app, you can send them a join link for the Web Client. Please see the following forum post for more information:

If you want to embed the power of the Zoom Web Client in your website, you can use the Web SDK but you will want to create your own URL system with that.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

I want to schedule a meeting, start it without the application zoom, is that possible?
thank you.

Hey @sana86,

Yes, that is possible. You would want to create a Start URL or Join URL that links to our Web Client. When a user clicks that link, it will open the meeting in their web browser instead of the Zoom App.

Please see my previous post for steps on creating a URL that allows a user to join from their browser. Make sure that you’ve also enabled the Join From Your Browser link.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like