Can I use audio raw data at Client Desktop SDK?

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Hello, I have a question about Client Desktop SDK. A few weeks ago, I saw the fact that I cannot use raw data at the Client Desktop SDK on marketplace page(SDK Reference - Windows). I thought access the raw data was only available at Fully Customizable SDK.

But now, there is ‘AudioRawData’ class on the page. Then, could it be possible for me to access the audio raw data at the Client Desktop SDK?

Furthermore, can I send audio raw data at the Client Desktop SDK? or can I send audio raw data at the Fully Customizable Desktop SDK?

Thank you.

Which Client Desktop SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1)]

Window 10

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @tlol91, thanks for the post.

While there are interfaces available in the SDK related to raw data, they are not available for general use at this time. We do want to make this feature more accessible to developers in the future, but unfortunately at this time raw data access is only available through the Fully Customizable SDK. If you have any questions related to the Fully Customizable SDK, please post over in #fully-customizable-desktop-sdk and we will be more than happy to assist. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Then how about using the client SDK and the FC SDK together? I want to create a meeting(session), and want to get raw data from the meeting(session). Can I create a meeting(session) by using the client SDK, and get raw data from the meetion(session) by using the FC SDK’s headerfiles with the client SDK’s ‘sdk_demo_v2.sln’?

Thank you.

Hi @tlol91,

The Fully Customizable SDK cannot join Zoom meetings by design. For more information on that SDK, please see our documentation or the category referenced in my previous post.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.