Raw Data Access in Zoom Meeting SDk

Hi,

I am using Zoom Meeting SDK and construct the Zoom App following this link: Meeting Bots Accessing Media Streams.

But I get confused about the following question:

1. What would be the procedure of developing? I download the SDK and I find it is actually a client (i.e. MacOS, Windows, iOS, etc.). Then where should I start from to finally incorporate the app in the existing Zoom App?
  2. I am quite confused about the raw data access. In client like Window/Linux/MacOS, your documents said it will acquire raw data from local recording/streaming, where the latter needs a Pro account. In clients like iOS and Android, you said the raw data is over raw streaming and requires a specific lisence. In many of your responses in the forums, it seems you no longer issue such lisence right?

As a fresh developer, I have to complain that your documents are far from satisfaction for the beginners.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best

@huanyefantasy2000

For access to raw data, here’s the high level overview.

The Meeting SDK which accesses the raw data is a standalone app, and is not directly part of the Zoom App which you are developing.

In other words, it will be a separate “bot” which will join the Meeting, access the raw data, and will need to send the process data to your Zoom App. You will need to determine how this data will be sent from your Meeting SDK Bot to your Zoom App, such as queue, database, web service, web socket etc…

For raw data access, I would recommend using Windows, Linux or MacOS. This supports direct access to raw PCM audio and raw YUV420 video.
On mobile SDK, you can only do raw streaming.