Can not upload Mac Catalyst application containing Zoom SDK to App Store

Description
When uploading the app to the App Store, we get a lot of errors, all pointing to the Zoom Client SDK.

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
Zoom Client SDK v. 5.5.12511.0420

App Store Connect Operation Error
ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘com.zoom.annoter’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/annoter.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.aomagent’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/aomagent.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.airhost’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlueDP.bundle/Contents/Resources/airhost.app’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.aomhost’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlueDP.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.SDKTranscode’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlueDP.bundle/Contents/Resources/SDK_Transcode.app’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘saasbee.zealot’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/fdkaac2.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘SaaSbee.mcm’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/mcm.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘SaaSbee.ssb-sdk’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/ssb_sdk.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.zAutoUpdate’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zAutoUpdate.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘SaaSBee.zChatApp’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘zoom.us.zData’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zData.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘saasbee.zealot’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zlt.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘zoom.mediabox’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmb.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘zoom.us.zmLoader’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmLoader.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘SaaSBee.zVideoApp’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zVideoApp.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘SaaSBee.zWebService’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zWebService.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.airhost’ of ‘my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/airhost.app’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.aomhost’ of ‘my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.SDKTranscode’ of ‘my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlueDP.bundle/Contents/Resources/SDK_Transcode.app’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90511: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist CFBundleIdentifier value ‘saasbee.zealot’ of ‘my.app/Contents/Resources/fdkaac2.bundle’ is already in use by another application.”

ERROR ITMS-90296: “App sandbox not enabled. The following executables must include the “com.apple.security.app-sandbox” entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlements property list: [( “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/CptHost.app/Contents/MacOS/CptHost”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/SDK_Transcode.app/Contents/MacOS/SDK_Transcode”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/airhost.app/Contents/MacOS/airhost”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/MacOS/aomhost”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/CptHost.app/Contents/MacOS/CptHost”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/SDK_Transcode.app/Contents/MacOS/SDK_Transcode”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/airhost.app/Contents/MacOS/airhost”, “com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/MacOS/aomhost” )] Refer to App Sandbox page at Apple Developer Documentation for more information on sandboxing your app.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle zmp [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmp.bundle] property list file.”

ERROR ITMS-90277: “Invalid Bundle Identifier. The application bundle contains a tool or framework $(PRODUCT_NAME) [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmp.bundle/Contents] using the bundle identifier ‘$(PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER)’, which is not a valid bundle identifier.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle $(PRODUCT_NAME) [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmp.bundle/Contents] property list file.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle RingtoneRes [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/RingtoneRes.bundle] property list file.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle zSDKRes [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Frameworks/zSDKRes.bundle] property list file.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle zmp [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmp.bundle] property list file.”

ERROR ITMS-90277: “Invalid Bundle Identifier. The application bundle contains a tool or framework $(PRODUCT_NAME) [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmp.bundle/Contents] using the bundle identifier ‘$(PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER)’, which is not a valid bundle identifier.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle $(PRODUCT_NAME) [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/PlugIns/AppKitGlue.bundle/Contents/Resources/aomhost.app/Contents/Frameworks/zmp.bundle/Contents] property list file.”

ERROR ITMS-90261: “Bad CFBundleExecutable. Cannot find executable file that matches the value of CFBundleExecutable in the nested bundle RingtoneRes [com.my.app.pkg/Payload/my.app/Contents/Resources/RingtoneRes.bundle] property list file.”

Hi @mcfly, thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the macOS SDK does not have support for the App Store. This is primarily due to the fact that the Zoom client is not published to the App Store, so the SDK inherits that lack of compatibility from the client. We do not currently have any plans to add support for this.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.