Can we restrict the user's to join only when there are logged in with their accounts through create meeting api

I was facing an issue that all the user can join the meeting, whether they are valid logged in users are not.
So, I am wondering that if there is any possibilities to allow only logged in user to join the meeting using the create meeting api

Thanks for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum, @sahil.nenwani! To make it so that only logged-in users can join a meeting using the Zoom Create Meeting API, you will need to enable the “meeting_authentication” setting in the meeting settings. This setting is disabled by default, so you will need to enable it in order to restrict access to the meeting to logged-in users only.

To enable the “meeting_authentication” when creating a meeting via API request, you will need to include the meeting_authentication property set to true in order to enable the setting.

Here is an example of how you might use the create Meetings API method to enable the “meeting_authentication” setting for a meeting:

{
  "agenda": "My Meeting",
  "default_password": false,
  "duration": 60,
  "password": "123456",
  "pre_schedule": false,
  "recurrence": {
    "end_date_time": "2022-04-02T15:59:00Z",
    "end_times": 7,
    "monthly_day": 1,
    "monthly_week": 1,
    "monthly_week_day": 1,
    "repeat_interval": 1,
    "type": 1,
    "weekly_days": "1"
  },
  "schedule_for": "jchill@example.com",
  "settings": {
    "additional_data_center_regions": [
      "TY"
    ],
    **"meeting_authentication": true,** <-- Only authenticated users can join meetings.
    "alternative_hosts": "jchill@example.com;thill@example.com",
    "alternative_hosts_email_notification": true,
    "approval_type": 2,
}

API ScreenShot :

Create Meeting API Link :

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meetingCreate