Cannot find "Marketplace" webhook events to add

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/app/events/#operation/app.authorization_request_created

Description
In the document page, it mentioned to subscribe to this event we should add:

The App Request Approval subscription enabled under the Marketplace event.

But I have tried with OAuth app (account level and user managed), Server-to-server OAuth app (account-level), this category is just not there. Nor do I find any scopes related to it.

I would like to know is it under a different name now? Is it limited to certain types of account? Or is it simply deprecated and removed?

Error?
The event type is no where to be found for subscription.

How To Reproduce

1. Go to App Marketplace and login.
  2. Build an app. In the “Feature” page, enable event subscriptions and add a subscription.
  3. At the “events” part, try to add the app events described in the provided doc page.
  4. Find no “Marketplace” there and shrug.

Thanks
Frank Chen (using company’s developer account)

Hi @k-root
Thanks for reaching out to us!
I just wanted to check in with you to let you know I am doing some testing on my end and I will come back with an update shortly.
Best,
Elisa

1 Like

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

I would just like to follow up on this question. Has there been any update?
Thanks.

Hi @k-root
Thanks for your patience while I worked on this issue.
I was able to locate the event App Request Approval under the Webhook-only app type and JWT app.

I will reach out to our Docs team to update this on our end.
Thanks
Elisa

1 Like

Thank you @elisa.zoom , for clarifying this information.

May I ask if this is by design, or would these events also made available for OAuth apps in the future but just not yet done?

Thanks!
Frank Chen

As for right now this is by design and I am not aware of this being in the roadmap for the future but I can ask again and get back to you when I have more information

Thanks!
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.