Cannot find participant count that matches Active Host reports

We are trying to find the right endpoint to show the number of participants that appears in the meeting list here:
Admin > Reports > Active Hosts

The other endpoints we are trying (e.g. /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants) includes instances where a user disconnects and reconnects as separate participants. We understand this is the expected behavior, but are looking for something that will give us the unique count that is appearing in the Admin reports.

As an example, meeting 994 3815 6467 (start Oct 30, 2020 01:55 PM) returns 885 participants in /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants, but shows 24 in Admin > Reports > Active Hosts. We are trying to find where we can get the 24 in the API.

Hi @medstar.telehealth,

Have you had a chance to check out our GET Active/Inactive Hosts Report endpoint?

This should provide you with the information you’re looking for, but let me know if you have questions!

Best,
Will

Thank you Will. That wasn’t exactly what we were looking for, but it led us to the right place. That endpoint does use the participant count that we were looking for, but it doesn’t separate it into individual meetings if multiple occur on the same day.

This one gave us the correct participant count by meeting:

I appreciate the help!

Ah, I see—I’m glad you got there! :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.