Daily usage reports show more participants than meeting reports

Description
We host meetings where registration is required. Later, I use the meeting report endpoint to get attendance data.

Since meeting IDs are deleted after 30 days, for older meetings I looked at the daily usage reports. We rarely have more than one meeting per day, so there should be a direct correspondence.

As several topics here have noted, the meeting report has many duplicate entries due to network disconnects etc, so I merge them using the email address as a unique identifier.

For the meetings younger than 30 days, so I can see them in both report types, the usage report shows 10-20% more participants. Why is this? What is missing from the meeting report?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
For the meeting report I am passing page_size=300 to eliminate pagination. The meetings have fewer than 100 participants (though more than 100 records are often returned due to the duplicate issue) so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Additional context
I can provide meeting IDs in a PM if a dev would like to look into this.

Hi @patmad,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help. I’ve just DM’d you for some additional details.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.