Cannot run sample ionic app

Description
I have downloaded sample ionic app from github and followed all the required steps

but unable to run the app

this is my ionic info

Ionic:

Ionic CLI                     : 6.4.0 (C:\Users\Raj\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@ionic\cli)
   Ionic Framework               : @ionic/angular 5.0.7
   @angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.803.26
   @angular-devkit/schematics    : 9.1.0
   @angular/cli                  : 9.1.0
   @ionic/angular-toolkit        : 2.2.0

Cordova:

Cordova CLI       : 9.0.0 (cordova-lib@9.0.1)
   Cordova Platforms : android 8.1.0, ios 5.1.1
   Cordova Plugins   : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.2.0, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 4.1.3, (and 6 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : 0.11.0
   native-run  : 1.0.0

System:

NodeJS : v12.16.1 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)
   npm    : 6.13.4
   OS     : Windows 10

when i run ionic cordova run android

get this error

> ng.cmd run app:ionic-cordova-build --platform=android
An unhandled exception occurred: Cannot find module 'dependency-graph'
Require stack:
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\compiler-cli\ngcc\src\dependencies\dependency_resolver.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\compiler-cli\ngcc\src\main.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\compiler-cli\ngcc\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@ngtools\webpack\src\ngcc_processor.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@ngtools\webpack\src\angular_compiler_plugin.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@ngtools\webpack\src\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\src\angular-cli-files\models\webpack-configs\typescript.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\src\angular-cli-files\models\webpack-configs\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\src\browser\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\architect\node\node-modules-architect-host.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\architect\node\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\models\architect-command.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\commands\run-impl.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\schematics\tools\export-ref.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular-devkit\schematics\tools\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\utilities\json-schema.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\models\command-runner.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\lib\cli\index.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\lib\init.js
- C:\Users\Raj\Desktop\zoom\node_modules\@angular\cli\bin\ng
See "C:\Users\Raj\AppData\Local\Temp\ng-yZbwic\angular-errors.log" for further details.
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess ng.

ng.cmd run app:ionic-cordova-build --platform=android exited with exit code 127.

Hi bhamra,

Thanks for the post and the information. Based on the error message,

it seems like the error is not from the Ionic demo app(The demo app does not have this dependency) and when ionic is trying to build the app, the module dependency-graph is not found in your node modules. Please try to install the dependency and try again: dependency-graph - npm

Hope this helps. Thanks!

actually i want to integrate zoom join meeting page to my app. its a student app for an institute. just want to add one page to the app from where students can join the meeting.
i followed all the steps provided but then app stopped working so i thought to give try to sample app first but no luck.
if you can guide me to just add join meeting page to my existing app that will be great.
Thanks

Hi bhamra,

Thanks for the reply. Is your existing app an Ionic app? The Ionic framework changes a lot faster than our Ionic SDK so we are seeing some compatibility issues here and the engineering team is working on fix them. Is using the native SDKs an option for you?

Thanks!

I am facing the Zoom initialization issue. Please provide solution asap

Ionic Info

Ionic:

Ionic CLI          : 5.4.16
   Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.9.9
   @ionic/app-scripts : 3.2.4

Cordova:

Cordova CLI       : 9.0.0 (cordova-lib@9.0.1)
   Cordova Platforms : android 8.1.0
   Cordova Plugins   : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.0.5, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 1.1.1, (and 7 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : 0.11.0
   native-run  : 1.0.0

System:

NodeJS : v12.16.1 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)
   npm    : 6.13.4
   OS     : Windows 10

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Let me forward this to the engineering team for investigation and get back to you shortly.

Thanks!