We are using the macOS SDK 5.4.54802.0124 which according to the release notes should fix:
Fixed an issue that the interface
does not work.
Unfortunately this problem still persists and it’s more wired than ever before.
- We join a meeting with 3 or more participants.
- Everyone has his camera on
- One of the participants start sharing his screen.
And yet the canSwapToShowShareViewOrVideo returns FALSE
- @brief Swap to show sharing screen or video.
- @param share YES means swap to sharing screen, NO means swap to video.
- @return If the function succeeds, it will return ZoomSDKError_success, otherwise not.
@note Only available for Zoom native ui mode.
swap(toShowShareViewOrVideo true) result: Optional(__C.ZoomSDKError(rawValue: 4))
before that also the call canSwapBetweenShareViewOrVideo returns false
- @brief Determine if the user can swap between show sharing screen or video now.
@return YES means can, otherwise not.
- (BOOL)canSwapBetweenShareViewOrVideo NS_AVAILABLE_MAC(5.4);