Can't disable gallery view / participantsList on Web SDK

Description
I need help, i can’t disable the gallery view on Chrome, i only want to show the speaker view all the time, or if possible, show one participant in a drag window like happens in Mozilla Firefox ( follow screenshot ).

There is nothing in documentation that provides this, and i’ve tried to basically remove in styles, adding display none and readjusting height of elements, but also had no success.

Error
No error

Which Web Client SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Normal recommended setup for ReactJS following web-sdk-sample

Screenshots
Left: MOZILLA FIREFOX
Right: Google Chrome

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Notebook Dell i7
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Same issue here.

In worse case, i need to show only the speaker but showing speaker and user is better.

Any hint?

Hey @bernardomafra74 and @JhonniP ,

At the moment, we don’t have a function to disable Gallery View, but it may be possible to accomplish this with custom CSS!

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Gianni

According to @bernardomafra74 post, he has already tried.
I tried but the canvas makes it harder. If I remove the participants gallery with a display none rule, the participants gallery slider and avatars disappear, but the screen still shows the participants videos. If I remove the canvas, any video is shown, even the main video.

Thanks for sharing this feedback @JhonniP — we do hope to offer more flexibility in these options in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.