Can't exit/end meeting

We have been fighting this for a couple of days but no luck. We built our app integrated with zoom ios SDK and can start a meeting, but one CANNOT exit or end a meeting. When click the Exit Meeting or End Meeting button popup from the bottom, nothing happens. However, if we build an demo app (not your sample app) with only zoom SDK, it works fine.  In fact all the bottom buttons are not working if built within our app.  Do you know any possible cause of this issue? If there is conflict between our app and zoom sdk, do you know how to resolve it? Thanks.

From the message “Keep meeting running tip” in the action sheet of End Meeting, seems that you do not load MobileRTCResources.bundle successfully. The String should be “To keep this meeting running, please assign a host before you leave the meeting”, if you loaded MobileRTCResources.bundle successfully.

Please have a check again. BTW, which version of MobileRTC, was it downloaded from our production site or github: https://github.com/zoomvideo/iOS-RTC-Stack?

Thanks,

Robust

I agreed with Robust, “Keep meeting running tip” should be a key for the string:“To keep this meeting running, please assign a host before you leave the meeting”, please double check on the bundle resource. 

Best

We downloaded the SDK from github.

This is our latest released MobileRTC, then please check the location of MobileRTCResources.bundle, and make sure that you loaded it correctly.

Thanks,

Robust

I think there are two things involved.

1. The localized language package.  Our project already has language packages with the same name localizable.strings, so we merged them together as the picture below.  But when start zoom meeting, some text in the meeting UI displayed correctly, some not.  Not sure if this is the correct thing to do.

1. The exit/end meeting button does not seem to related to the above localization key/value issue. In fact all bottom popup menu/buttons are not working within zoom meeting UI. Since our project already used bottom popup menu/buttons elsewhere, we suspect there might be conflicts. The zoom bundle is located as the following picture, is this appropriate?

Since our project already used bottom popup menu/buttons elsewhere, we suspect there might be conflicts. what does this sentence mean? tow localizable.strings files are not impact on behavior in MobileRTC, we will use the string defined in your localizable.strings, if there does not exist the string key, we will use the string in MobileRTCResources.bundle.

Hi Robust,

We solved the issue related to localizable.strings, now the “keep meeting running tip” is displayed correctly as below.  But the Exit/End Meeting button are still not working.

What I was saying is that our project has other UI views using the bottom popup menu/button, does that conflict with zoom SDK? And since we can not listen to the event generated within zoom SDK, in other words, we can not catch the event that user click the exit/end meeting button, we are not able to call zoom method to exit/end the meeting by our program.

I am not very clear that what you implemented in meeting with MobileRTC. How about we set up a Zoom Meeting, and you can show me the behavior of your app?

Regards,

Robust

Thanks Robust.  What time is good for you to have the zoom meeting? BTW, my email is shiwei@worldcarechina.com, you may want to use this to schedule meeting.

Best regards,

Wei

Closing as outdated.

-Tommy