I’m having a weird trouble with the websdk on android/chrome. for webinars, the “Join Audio” button is disabled.
It works fine on chrome desktop, and seems to work on chrome/android, same simulator/phone when switching chrome to “Desktop website”
Browser Console Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to ‘…’
- Click on ‘…’
- Scroll down to ‘…’
- See error
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
- Tried same website (locally and live website), on desktop browsers including chrome/safari, joining the meeting seems to work fine.
- The client complained it doesn’t work on chrome/android phones (Join Audio by Computer) button is disabled.
- Tried on chrome on android emulator, button is disabled.
- Switched chrome in emulator to use desktop website, (not very user friendly, but button was enabled, and I could join audio)
- From the chrome desktop version, tried chrome developer tools, mobile view, tried with "Samsung galaxy S8+), button was disabled
- Switched to (iPhone SE) , button is enabled.
This seems quite like the zoom websdk for some reason doesn’t allow joining by audio when useragent is related to android.
Any ideas about how to fix it?
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [e.g. Macbook Pro]
- OS: [e.g. macOS 11]
- Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
- Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]
Add any other context about the problem here.