Can't join meeting via chrome browser

Description
I’ve installed video conferencing with zoom in wordpress website. I created a meeting in wp dashboard and it was created as expected. But when i join from browser, it displays this error.

Error
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to construct ‘URL’: Invalid URL

Which version?
[Zoom Meeting Web Client WebSDK] 1.7.6_20200419_ES5_release - Sunday, April 19th, 2020, 8:23:47 PM

Screenshots

Browser Details

• Browser Info: Chrome/81.0.4044.113
  • Browser Name: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 81.0.4044.113

Hey @hussainmh39,

Which wordpress plugin are you using? Please check their forum to see if this issue is known.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, tommy
Thanks for replying.
Fyi, i’m using Video Conferencing with Zoom

I just wanted to let you know that the there was issues in browser console from your js sdk.
But the meeting is working fine

Now i need your helping hand in how to do things for web meeting
zoom.us/wc/MEETING-ID/start

I’m quite new to zoom and checking if it is suitable or not
Fyi, i’m using the free plan to check things out

I created from wordpress and started the meeting via browser by web client with the above url and i had admitted 2 more friends to my meeting from browser. By default, i’m seeing the face of friend who joins first and i wasn’t able to see other while he is the list of participants.

I checked all options available there in the web client and i couldn’t find an option to switch between participants to his face.

Could you help me in this?
I’d appreciate any help

Thanks,
Hussain

Hi @hussainmh39,

Currently with the the Web Client or Web SDK we only show active speaker and not multiple participants at a time. We are working on a way to show multiple participants in a future release in the coming months.

Thanks

Hi Purnell,
Thanks for the quick response.

Oh okay fine. But one more thing, are you referring to spotlight video by active speaker
Fyi, now i’m using spotlight video to change speaker

Apart from that, could you give me an ETA regarding the gallery or ribbon view?
I’d be grateful if you make this feature available in web sdk asap

Thanks,
Hussain.

Hey @hussainmh39,

We do not have an exact timeline, but we are working to get gallery / ribbon view out in the near future. Probably sometime next year.

Stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy,

Oh that’s too long for me. But anyway once again thanks for your help

Thanks,
Hussain

Happy to help @hussainmh39,

I will let you know if the timeline changes.

Thanks,
Tommy