Change alternative host name via api

When I start webinar with start_link with zak token as alternative host - I don’t see my name and last name in zoom panel as alternative host user, I just see my personal id - do you know why? and how can I display my name and last name (automatically, not like I’m typing it manually each time:))?
Thank you!

Hi @digitalcustdev when using the Start URL, are you logged in as the alternative host? To clarify, you see a personal ID as your display name?

No and as I’ve described above we use zak token for alternative host. If you have any parameters which we can use inside start_link as alternative host ID, pls, provide.

Hey @digitalcustdev,

Can you please share a screenshot of this?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello,

I’ve marked with red color where I need alternative host name to be displayed:

Once again I’m using zak token for alternative host.

Hey @digitalcustdev,

Have you added the alternative host as an alternative host when creating the meeting?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, yes, it was added and if I go inside webinar you will see that alternative host appears in the dedicated field:

Hey @digitalcustdev,

Can you try starting the meeting via the start_url.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello,
I do not understand what you’re advising to me … Your link doesn’t refer to my questions :((((

1. I create user via API
  2. I set him as alternative host
  3. I generate zak token for him
    And I would like to see the name of this particular alternative host when starting zoom app. Please, see all my screenshots above - only host name displays everytime when I generate zak token for any alternative host user.

Hey @digitalcustdev,

Apologies for misunderstanding. Currently the alternative host start_url is sent via email, and not retrievable via the API:

“When scheduling a meeting, the host can designate another Licensed user on the same account to be the alternative host. The alternative host can start the meeting on the host’s behalf. This user will receive an email notifying them that they’ve been added as an alternative host, with a link to start the meeting.”

Feel free to add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy