Change focus behavior of the Zoom SDK

Description
The current default behavior causes the zoom app to come into the users focus multiple times before the actual meetings starts. Once to show “Connecting…”, once to show waiting room, once to show that the user was accepted into the meeting. This is becomes very annoying at times and would like to change to program to only come into focus when the user is accepted into the meeting.

I have seen the demo app to be able to run completely in the background in the custom UI mode. But I would very much prefer not to change the default UI and still get the same behavior.

If you would kindly show how I will be able to achieve this behavior it would be much appreciated.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
5.5.1 (12511.0422)

Device (please complete the following information):

Hey @Hasnain_Hamid,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Unfortunately, I think the only option would be to use a custom UI if you would like to change this behavior.

Thanks!
Michael

hello,
is it possible to do so on electron or is it the same?
If it’s possible, please do direct me on how I will be able to achieve this behavior.

Thanks!

Hey @Hasnain_Hamid,

The electron version does not support custom UI, so this behavior would not be possible there.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.